About the TSG Foundation Scholarship
The Thomas S. Gunning Foundation has established a scholarship program to assist employees, immediate family members of employees or immediate family of BTEA Northeast members who plan to pursue post-secondary education in college and vocational programs. Scholarships are offered each year for full-time study at the accredited post-secondary undergraduate institution of the student’s choice.
- Applicants are eligible for up to four years of scholarships.
- Must be a Member of BTEA Northeast, their employees and their respective immediate family. Immediate family is defined as self, spouse or child. The child may be natural, legally adopted or a stepchild.
- High school seniors or graduates who plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two or four-year college, university or vocational-technical school.
Scholarship recipients are selected based on academic record, potential of academic achievement, demonstrated leadership, extracurriculars in school and/or within the community, honors, work experience, a statement of educational and career goals and an outside recommendation.
- Final selection of recipients is made by the BTEA Northeast Board of Trustees.
- Award recipients will be notified by September 1st.
- Not all applicants to the program will be selected as recipients. Individuals are always welcome to reapply.
All applications and associated materials are due no later than June 30th, 2024 and must be postmarked with that date or submitted electronically before then.Download Application Submit Application